Our Wheel House came to us from Prague where it once belonged to a famous Berousek circus company. It has been renovated inside out with two pine wooden layers and insulation. There is a large king size bed, one extra foldable bed, a large table with chairs, and shelves for your additional comfort. Heating is provided by a small but efficient cast iron wood stove, or an electric heater. The cost of wood is included in the price. A ventilator is provided for cooling during the summer months. A nearby common bathroom is equipped with toilets, wash basins and shower.
Guests especially appreciate a warm cozy feeling inside this special wooden structure and the setting far away from the main building offering stunning views of the medieval village Roccatederighi.
• 1-4 persone (1 letto queen, 1 letto pieghevole, 1 materaso)
• Free up to the age of 5 in the same bed (bedding not provided)
• Adult price from the
age of 6 in the same bed or a couch (bedding provided)
• Minimo 3 notti in alta stagione (luglio e agosto)
• 2 nights minimum the rest of the year
• The common bathroom is equipped with a basin, toilet and shower.
• Soap and toilet paper are included.
• We are a non-smoking property. However, smoker’s corner is available.
• No open fires, no candles.
• Quiet hours 10 pm-9 am
• Unlimited use of our salt water swimming pool (9 am - 9 pm), sun beds, and sun umbrellas provided.
• Breakfast 9:00-11:00
10 euro / persona
• Cena: 25 euro / persona (solo su prenotazione)
• 10 am
• VISA and MASTERCARD